arf, well, search engines would link to it directly in any case. So better
indeed put a link back to the main project page :)

LAb[au] _ *lab*oratory for *a*rchitecture and *u*rbanism

Alexandre Plennevaux

Lakensestraat 104 Rue de Laeken
Brussel 1000 Bruxelles
Belgiƫ _ Belgique _ Belgium

tel: +32 (0)2 2196555
fax: +32 (0)2 4266986

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.lab-au.com
VAT: BE0475.210.720