Rick

You should probably post this qustion in the processing.js Google Group. :)

Rey...

Rick Faircloth wrote:

Sounds interesting... I saw the example images John has in the repository,
but are there any online working apps using it?

Thanks,

Rick

chris thatcher wrote:
Processing.js ( http://github.com/jeresig/processing-js/ ) is written by John Resig and is a port of the Processing language ( http://processing.org ) developed at MIT that uses the Html Canvas ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_(HTML_element) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_%28HTML_element%29> )

It is a very sexy 2D drawing API that allows developers to create rich visualizations, and via excanvas.js, is supported by all browsers (needs some work based on my experience).

I spent a few hours on the train and wrote a 75 line routine to produce Heat Maps on top of Google Maps, it can be used to render beautiful charts, manipulate images, etc, etc. It's a big win for the javascript community and John's skills show clearly in it's simplicity and it's completeness.

Thatcher