Hi,

Can you please move this over to the Processing Google Group. This mailing list is for jQuery and the initial announcement was to let you know of the best place to chat about Processing.js.

Thanks,

Rey
jQuery Project

F1LT3R wrote:
You may be looking for online apps... but I think you are ahead of the
curve here. Don't you feel the browser replacing the deskstop? I too
feel like the Processing language is far simpler to implement than the
standard Canvas object. Plus... it already has a large user base. ???