Hi,

I'm looking for plugin that will allow cycling through images and display a
caption for each image. What I'm looking for is exactly like this example:
http://www.woothemes.com/demo/?t=3

The image on the top left cycles through different images and displays a
unique caption for each image. Is there anything out there like this for
jQuery? I believe the example above used this mootools plugin I believe:
http://smoothgallery.jondesign.net/getting-started/gallery-set-howto/

Currently, I'm using jQuery Innerfade to cycle through images, but I'm
having to manually insert captions via Photoshop and it's just getting to be
a bit tedious.

Thanks