Suggestion for .NET peoples

if you don't want MasterPages or UserControls (or any other "Naming
Container" for that matter to mess with your control ID's, check out
this library

http://www.wilcob.com/Demos/IDOverride/

Also, to easily work with JSON, this library is most excellent

http://james.newtonking.com/pages/json-net.aspx

And lastly, Rick Strahl's blog is an excellent one to follow in jQuery/
ASP.NET land

http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/