For the past two days I've been working on a experimental plugin which
aims to enhance user experience when it comes to input time in a form.

I've made a first "unofficial" announcement on my blog:

http://haineault.com/blog/71/

Considering the constant flow of positive feedbacks I got since I
posted it (which successfully crashed my hosting server), I'm proud to
announce that I'll make my best to create an official jQuery plugin
with it.

There is still a *lot* of work, polish, documentation and test to do
in before the first release, so if there is some charitable souls who
wish to participate I'll be glad to collaborate with you guys.

Ideas and comments are also welcome

Best regards

~ Maxime Haineault