Very nice.

Two little suggestions to add:

- It (or at least the 2nd/3rd rows) should disappear on mouseout if
you want to quit the selection
- Could be more responsive on click, there is a rather large delay
between the click and the fade-out (+-400ms)
- If I click "06" in the first row I want 06:00, not 06 and whatever
minutes I hovered before

Overall a very nice job, I like the concept a lot.

cheers
- ricardo