First thing you should do is head over to, no *run over to*,
http://www.getfirebug.com and install it on Firefox....  this tool is
ESSENTIAL to helping debug your javascript and CSS code

for instance, simply loading your test URL above shows that:

http://www.urbanbricks.com/clientfolder/cfa/js/accordion.js

is "not found"....   getting that file working in your code would be a
great start