I just downloaded a theme from the jquery.ui themeroller
(http://ui.jquery.com/themeroller).

When I apply that theme to a dialog with form elements, the form elements
cannot be clicked on because the z-index is not quite right.

It seems that ANY theme there runs into this problem....  It looks like the
z-index is somewhat dynamic, so it's not just a quick fix in the css (that I
can see right this moment).

Is this a known issue with a known work-around?  Or do I need to start hacking
away at it?

Besides this, I like the ThemeRoller very much.... though it'd be nice if the
dialog buttons were aligned to the right.  Like real dialogs.. :)  (I know...
I'm free to change the CSS as needed, but still.. lol)

Shawn