Yeah, it is a shame. When I first wrote the plugin, I decided to just have one clueTip container and hide/show it, injecting it with new contents each time. Changing that to allow for multiple tooltips at the same time would require more than a mere enhancement. I'd like to completely rewrite the plugin some day, but at the moment I'm too overwhelmed with other work.

Thanks for your interest. Knowing that it's something others would be interested in using makes me a bit more motivated to start working on it as soon as possible.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com