That is really slick.  I like the check boxes after it validates.  It
looks like you are very well versed in jQuery.  This is my first
script, but I haven't had time to test it yet.  It took me two days
(well evenings) to research the right strategy to get that far.  I am
hoping to submit the form for server-side validation, this way I can
use this for any form validation, I just have to change the server
side validation response.  From the server-side validation, I am
hoping to send a JSON array then dynamically update the corresponding
div with the key name to the key value.  Will the following update the
div with the id name of variable err_id with the value contained by
err_message?   $(err_id).val() = err_message;  In the past I've wrote
my own JS like the following:
document.getElementById('err_provcode').innerHTML = err_provcode;

I also work in the Health Care industry on the billing side.  I need
to do multiple validations combining different dependencies based on
database queries for Medical Coding Data Entry on the front-end.

Thanks,
Nishan