Yeah, I have to speak very highly of Jorn's plugin. It's quite
comprehensive and very solid. When I started on mine (the first simple
version was about a year ago) I simply wanted to see what I could do
on my own, so I didn't use any of the existing plugins. But I don't
think you can go wrong with Jorn's work.