Hi all,

I am just getting started with the jQuery validation and was wondering
if someone can help me out with a question I had with using it.

>From what I read, the validation plug-in automatically adds and
removed the 'label' error tags into the page. For my requirements, I
need more customisability of the error message display. I want to be
able perform other things when an error is displayed like hide other
info messages etc when an error occurs. So, I was wondering if it
would be possible for me to just get a list of error messages back
from the validation plug-in instead having it inject the error
messages into the page for me. I would appreciate any help in this
regard.

Thank You,
Vish