Hi Jorn,

Thank You for your response. I was actually able to use the
'checkForm' method and then browse through the errorList to do what I
wanted to do. My major stumbling block was that I wanted to hide some
info div when an error occurred. I think you had enabled it by
resolving ticket no. 2215

Thank You,
Vish