I'm currently creating a project where we need out users to be able to
browser thru different media types. Currently Images, Video and "360-
images". Since we are really concearned about the highest availability
we decided to create the 360-viewer with JavaScript, in the form of a
jQuery plugin.

The plugin, after some tweaking, turned out to work perfect. However,
I have trouble releasing the window.setInterval when the div that has
been applied the image rotator is removed from the DOM.

Here's the plugin in it's full: http://www.pastie.org/306425

Here's the code calling the plugin: http://pastie.org/306434

Please notice that the paste contains two plugins acutally. The
uppermost is used to disable browser selecting.

At line 56 I'd like to add some code that makes sure the element is
still in the DOM. I've tried approaching this with $(element).is('*'),
$(element).lenght, but both reports that the element exists even
though it has been removed.

If I test with $(element).hasClass it can be accomplished at runtime
in Firebug, but whenever I add any attributes in the plugin-scope it
doesnt seem to apply to the DOM itself.

This is my first Plug-in for JQuery, so please feel free to give any
feedback, including improvements om best practice.

Best regards,
Pontus