Sorry, should of specified. I want to reload a blank (original load) form. I
am using it for a ticket system, so if someone wants to submit a second
ticket, all they have to do is click on the tab to get an empty form.

At present I use the tabs option { unselect: true } which works but requires
two clicks on tab, first to unselect, second to reselect.

thanks