Hi all,
I occasionally volunteer as a guest speaker for the web design class
at my child's  elementary school. I wanted to introduce them to jquery
and html in a fun way so I created an animated jquery 'robot'. Now,
I'm not really adept at javascript or any type of programming at all.
I'm a designer turned wannabe' web developer :)

I used multiple divs and transparent png's to create the different
parts of the parallax background and the bouncing robot. The code I
was able to piece together to make it work is absolutely horrendous,
even for me. I was hoping maybe some of you jquery masters might be
able to take a looksy and help me out?

The url is: robot.anthonycalzadilla.com
(I would just post the code but its so long it wouldn't be visibly
viable)

Anthony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]