Unfortunately, I only get to dabble with jQuery.  Just enough to get done
what I need for the moment.  Too many projects and too much ColdFusion
programming to do.

So, mostly, I contribute by asking the most basic questions that others are
embarrassed to ask!  :-)

Mike Alsup wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm new to jQuery and Javascript, too, so I'm of no use to
you on the code.

Say what?  Rick, you've been contributing to the mailing list for over
two years.  I think the honeymoon phase is over for you!  :-)

Text inserted by Panda IS 2009:

 This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail (spam), click
on the following link to reclassify it:
http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_1309&SPAM=true&path=C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Rick%20Faircloth\Local%20Settings\Application%20Data\Panda%20Security\Panda%20Internet%20Security%202009\AntiSpam