I'm almost there, i don't understand why it anchors the page to that
section though (if you notice it moves the whole page up some). Also,
a strange little bug in the easing scripting. I'm not sure if i'd call
it a bug, but a conflict. I am using swfobject to put the flash on the
page and it makes the easing effect not work. If I remove swfobject it
works fine.

http://www.geniusswitchstudio.com/v2/template.htm

by the way thanks for all your awesome help!

- C