You don't need to include both easing scripts.

As for the "nice" animation... maybe you were using another easing eq ?
They all use jQuery's fx module so they're not likely to work differently.

Maybe it's the flash embed, I don't know.
Check this: http://demos.flesler.com/jquery/scrollTo/

It's the plugin that does the animations. Try clicking the TOC, you'll
see the easing working well in it.

--
Ariel Flesler
http://flesler.blogspot.com