I see your point...
I had discovered recently the lack of JavaScript knowledge. And since
I mostly doing web development I realized that I am missing out a lot.

Unfortunately the object oriented approach JavaScript using is
different from  other object oriented languages I know (C++, C#, Java)
So I am trying to get up to speed with JavaScript and making up my own
problems/tasks. Like I am learning how 'this' works with JavaScript...

So the code I wrote is not promoted by another library :) It's
promoted by my background in C++ and C# mostly :)
So I chose JQuery as a library to use but before I can freely start
using it I want to understand how things work.
Cause as of right now if you tell me to write JQuery from scratch I
will not be ably even to start :)
And even having full source available does not help much since I often
do not understand what is going on

Thanks
George.