nice Brice, very efficient ! one feature request: i'm not fond of
continuous scrolling. would be nice to have an option to specify
whether it should scroll pixel per pixel or from each item's x
position to the next's, so that you don't have half-showing images.

If you implement this feature, i'll have a use of it, so i'll be happy
to pimp up those little babies when i get some time.