Alexandre,

  Glad you checked out jqRevolve. This is an initial revision and I
plan to expand upon the plugin. I will certainly I strive to add
support for scrolling by the next item's x posistion, as well as
continuos scroll (aka "wrap" -- or TRUE carousel support).

  Regarding fluid scrolling;

  I did not use the native scrollLeft/scrollTop Javascript methods...
in favor of jQuery's $.anim() function. I figured I would try to
leverage the callback and interruption functionality of jQuery's
animation routine... although can maybe produce a "smoother" scrolling
experience by manually writing a routine. Guess it's time to
experiment... ;)

~ Brice