Hey all,

I'm trying to use the Cluetip plug in and I'm having what I hope is a
simple to fix problem.

The plug in seems to be caching even though i have it set not to.
Every time i hover over my link it pulls the same data. I'm in ASP.NET
so i set a breakpoint on the server side code and it only gets
executed the first time after i clear browser history. This tool tip
is associated with another element that will impact the value of the
pop up so i need it to get the latest data every time.

Here is my cluetip line -

$(document).ready(function() {
    $('a.audit').cluetip({cluetipClass: 'rounded', dropShadow: false,
sticky: true, ajaxCache: false, arrows: true});
});

That's pretty much borrowed from the demo on the site.

Any thoughts?