Hi everybody,
my first post here - please bear with me ;)...

I am working on a form, using .slideToggle to show/hide another part
of the form - if a checkbox is checked.
Got it to work with the following code:

$('#honorbox').hide();  //hide initially

$('input#honor_someone').click(function()
        { this.checked;
        $("#honorbox").slideToggle('slow');
        this.blur();
});

Problem: this is a multipart form - if the user checks that box ,
fills in the details and continues on, but then comes back using the
back button, the checkbox is checked, but #honorbox is hidden and will
show only on unchecking...

Probably a simple thing, but as a german would say, I stand on the
hose ...
probably have to add an if statement to that initial .hide()?

Thanks,
Richard