Hi,

I am trying to implement a HttpModule but can't get it to work. Can
you please post the code plus config changes?
In the documentation it looks like a HttpModule can not work with WCF.
When you look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa702682.aspx
then you will see the folowing sentence:
HttpModule extensibility: The WCF hosting infrastructure intercepts
WCF requests when the PostAuthenticateRequest event is raised and does
not return processing to the ASP.NET HTTP pipeline. Modules that are
coded to intercept requests at later stages of the pipeline do not
intercept WCF requests.