Ah, i found it. You have to set the aspNetCompatibility

Config file:
        <system.serviceModel>
                <serviceHostingEnvironment aspNetCompatibilityEnabled="true" />

Service class:
    [AspNetCompatibilityRequirements(RequirementsMode =
AspNetCompatibilityRequirementsMode.Required),
System.Runtime.InteropServices.GuidAttribute("09A4A7FA-97AC-4CF8-
B264-305EB987AC5F")]
    public class myService : ImyService