I would like to create a group of 4 ui.sliders where the total they
all stay in sync so that sum values do not exceed 100.  Where as you
adjust 1, the other 3 automagically move to compensate for the change.
IE: slider1 is moved to 50%,  slider2,3,4 would all adjust in
increments of slider.stepping from their current value up/down as
needed so that the sum total of all 4 slider values never exceeds 100.

I don't have the slightest clue where to start, I am guessing i need
to use the slide callback to trigger another function that is doing
the math and computing the next position of all 4 sliders.  Anyone
care to help?