Thanks Jörn;
> an accordion header is just that, not two things at
> once.

Okay. I'll accept that. I can see how things would get messy.

> In your case you're probably better of with a serverside
> component.

Never considered such a thing. Interesting. Do you have any serverside
components you can recommend?
I do like having all the links "exposed' in a the markup and letting
jQuery provide the behavior though. And I REALLY like how easy the
jQuery component makes a menu using the "navigation" option.

> See alsohttp://docs.jquery.com/UI/Accordion#What_this_isn.27t

Funny. I read that several times and figured it didn't apply to my
project because I didn't want more than one panel open at a time!
:(

Thanks again.

Steve