Jörn

Thanks for your continued interest and suggestions.

> Have you tried to setup the accordion with event:"mouseover"? That way
> click events are "free" to happen, so you could even click a header.

Well - I did fiddle with the version on the jQuery UI demo page. In
general I don't personally care for vertical menus that respond to
mouseover events. Funny - they don't bother me with horizontal drop-
down menus. I'll give it some more consideration. Thanks for pointing
out something I may have dismissed too soon.

Steve