Hi,

I know it's kinda lame, but I should animate the setting of a
frameset's cols property.
So far I managed to learn that html properties can be animated using
anime({prop:”value”},duration)
I created for example a font size changer using that code.
As I work now with frames, I tried to modify a frameset’s properties:
first I used the following code:
top.$("#main_frame").attr("cols","0%,*");
It worked fine, the left frame disappeared. I just wanted to make it
with animation, so I tried the following:
top.$("#main_frame").animate({cols:"0%,*"},600);
but nothing happened. Is it because attribute ’cols’ cannot be
animated by jQuery’s inner mechanism? Honestly, I don’t feel much
difference between animating width property and cols property. Do you
have any idea of how to animate that kind of operation?
If not possbile what else solution would you suggest me to hide a left
sided navigation menu that resides in a frame?