I am having an issue with the following jQuery code:

http://www.houseofoverlord.com/c/jeniffer/bhive/test2.html
http://www.houseofoverlord.com/c/jeniffer/bhive/test2.html

The rendering that is not occurring is when the page:

* Loads
* When clicking the main (horizontal) menu items

What is supposed to happen is the default (first) navsecondary a tag is
supposed to receive a current class designation. If I console.log,
everything seems fine, but the screen display does not show the change, and
the HTML view in Firefox does not demonstrate the update (class="current").

If you click on "about us" and then click on "what we do", that behavior is
supposed to happen automatically when clicking the "about us" menu link.

Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks!
Jared