Hi,

This does make sense.

However, can you tell me if its possible to autofire jQuery
autocomplete dropdown and similarly to prevent autocomplete to show.

I can use such a thingy to show autocomplete dropdown when user has
typed 'Dear '. And after that I will not show autocomplete.

Please tell me how this can this be done?

Best
Sam