> > > Yes! That's what we're all wondering! Don't keep us
> > > in suspense. :-)

> > When you work with a bunch of morons in a company
> > that uses them throughout the site and when the js are
> > packaged will lead to unnecessary performance loss.

> 5000 is just an exaggeration, it's probably in the realm of 20.

20. Now you tell us. 20 is *nothing*. Like, why were we even having this
discussion? :-)

Next time you ask a question, before I go off and write an optimized custom
function for you, I'm going to have to ask, "Are you exaggerating again, my
friend?" (How do you do that sticking-tongue-out smiley, anyway?)

-Mike

p.s. You do realize that the morons at your company read this list? ;-)