Hello everyone!
My description:
I have a field (type div), under which links links are available to
some country's regions and loaded on button click. When I click on
loaded data, I mean one of these links, region's districts are loaded.
When I click on one of the districts links, spots (I named
them-'miejscowosci') are loaded. There is a weird problem, because
first data is returned correctly by a certain field, while when
clicking next time, it jumps to the same page and looks like doesn't
pick up the jquery:
$('.teryt').click(function(){
                        $('#miejscowosci-wybierz-wyniki').load($
(this).attr('href'));
                        return false;