This should be a recursive construction (maybe nesting while-loops)
responding at every mouse click. But I cannot do it. It should be
simple. jquery fetches 'href' attribute value from clicked link and
should load data. So when "#miejscowosci-wybierz-wyniki" link is
clicked, I expect to have new group of links loaded which is
associated with mentioned link. When I click on "#miejscowosci-wybierz-
wyniki" again I expect to have new data loaded again and jquery should
fetch 'href' attribute value again and return it to "#miejscowosci-
wybierz-wyniki" (same link). It's all about losing recursion. When
data has been loaded after first click, those links are beginning to
point real targets, and jquery do not work on them anymore.