On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Aaron <shyhockey...@aol.com> wrote:

> Question is in the subject. I  notice with jquery and also css, that
> the position is different on different internet browsers.

> So the layout is differnet between firefox and IE.
>
> so I wonder if there is any solution to this???

Welcome to web development. There's over a dozen years' worth of
information, disinformation, rants, and heartache regarding this issue
out there on the internet. Find some good CSS resources online and
prepare for a lot of grief, panic, depression, and (occasionally)
euphoria. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

I recommend A List Apart [1] and Jeffrey Zeldman's site [2]

[1] http://www.alistapart.com/
[2] http://www.zeldman.com/