Question is in the subject. I  notice with jquery and also css, that
the position is different on different internet browsers.

I seek a solution that would make one layout to be the same with all
browsers or at least the popular used ones.

like firefox or IE.

I want a solution that would make the position system and jquery be
able to be viewed the same with any browser.

Currently I notice that jquery looks fine in firefox since I am using
firefox when making my website.

I notice that in IE that the  menu I created that appears when your
mouse is over the user image that  it would appear on the far right of
the screen when it supposed to be on the left side of the screen but
right of the image.

So the layout is differnet between firefox and IE.

so I wonder if there is any solution to this???