yes, that works...! And great to know the whyfore about the
extra }); ..... cool!

Ricardo... I am fine with leaving this subject now, and yet, while we
are on this subject I am thinking about how you have thought this one
through.

Initially you posted two situations:

1st: where the videos are exactly in the same order as the first set
of menu links.  I believe this is how the code that works for me now
operates, for the most part.

2nd: a situation where it is possible to have them not in order and
call existing code id I think it was to be able to select in a not
'all in same order' way. NOTE: I'm happy with the 'must be in order'
requirement!

SO.... Here's why I'm asking, what I'm thinking:

[AN ASIDE and not critical at all for now - the following]
As I have 3 menu sections, which are: <ul class="first"> <ul
class="second"> <ul class="third">
There's also the landing for each menu section though that may
complicate things to bring into this. dunno.
The landing <li>s, all 3 of which surround each of the 3 menu sections
provide a title and landing spot for each section. I've added
(unneccesarily for testing)  an ID and a NAME the whole first section
is posted here 6 or 7 posts above this one, like so:
<li>
<a id="onetitle" name="onetitle" href="#first"
class="first">Section1Landing</a>

[PROBABLY NEEDED - the following]
ANYWAYS: do you think I should study and/or ask you about code that
would allow for getting at least the 'second and third' menu sections
working... And best to go with the system that works and FORGET about
the landing <li>s...?

Though try to add the ability to call the second and third actual menu
sections which are like the first that now works.

SO: can I just add .second and .third. to your code something  like
this:
$('ul.first ul.second ul.third a').click(function(){

THEN just make sure all the videos are lined up right... which is
easy!

I was just going to forget it for now. Then I though... well, being
able to line up all 12 or so videos and have the ul.first ul.second
ul.third work, or something like it would be great and complete
enough...

Will that work best? OR is there another mentod for call the second
and third Ul menu <li>s
I'm guessing that forgetting about the 'landing' (as i call them)
surrounding (top of each section) menu items is best for now..

THEN I can think about something more flexible at some LATER TIME!!!
hehehe :---)

So... I guess we're almost done... and I really want you to know that
this is my most successful thing that's happened in weeks for weeks of
JQing..!!!  I will always remember this and the help. My history in
the making! :--))))))

My biggest thanks.