I had a need for a certain functionality on my web page and thought I
would try my hand at writing my first jQuery plugin (I'm sure that's
how everyone gets their first plugin started).  Since this is my first
plugin, I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback and
criticism (be harsh, I can take it) on my plugin.  Rather than pasting
all the code in this post (I can if that is better), I started a
google code project for it.

The project page is: http://code.google.com/p/postlink/
and the javascript file is:
http://code.google.com/p/postlink/source/browse/trunk/jquery.postlink.js

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to make a request like this -
I am newer to javascript/jquery and would like to get help early on.

Thanks in advance!

Brian