[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/lalib786/screenshot.jpg[/
img]

Hi Guys.

Im creating a site in Joomla version 1.5.8 and am quite new to it. I
am quite new to this all so sorry in advance if I ask anything
stupid.

So the problem I am having is with the top navigation menu called
"superfish dropdown menu".

So in Joomla version 1.5.8, I did the usual plugin install etc. I did
get it to work BUT the problem I am having is that in internet
explorer it looks fine but in firefox for what ever reason it is not.
As I hover over the menu in firefox, the menu is cut short. The screen
shot above shows this in better detail than my words do.

I would appreciate any help to fix this problem. If it helps I am
using a template called "JSN EPIC (free version)" [url]http://
demo.joomlashine.com/joomla-templates/jsn_epic/j15/index.php[/url]

In their template they seem to use the older version called the
"sucker fish" menu but I couldnt get that to work. Either way, the
menu DOES work in internet explorer so I just need to sort out the
problem here.

Also, I would like my menu to look like the one in that template in
terms of colours etc. So also what properties to change where (ie.
within the CSS file) would also be appreciated.

Any more details needed can be supplied if you need to ask. Thanks
alot guys.