Hi all...
Been using the cluetip plugin (very cool... thanks to all the contributors)
without a hitch.  Updated to firefox 3.0.5 and it seems to have stopped
working.  Still works in IE, so that rules out pathing and other issues...
but in FF 3.0.5, when I hover over an image that should invoke a cluetip, i
see the normal 'title' rendered by the browser (e.g. the value of the title
attribute shows up).

Did a quick search of the list but didn't come up with anything.  Is there a
known issue with cluetip and FF 3.0.5?  Can anyone verify that cluetip is
not working in FF 3.0.5 (or let me know if it is)?

Thanks!
Charlie

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.