On Jan 14, 2009, at 2:01 AM, Charlie Griefer wrote:
I'm going to change my identity and move far, far, away after this, but i figured some people might be wondering what's up, and you all deserve an answer.

i was helping a friend troubleshoot some JS earlier, and disabled javascript in Firefox.

It's been nice knowing you.  Gotta go pack :)

Charlie,

Let me know where you're headed, because I'll have to move there, too. Seriously, that's the sort of thing I do all the time.

Thanks a lot for keeping us in the loop about what the problem was (as humbling as it might have been).

cheers,

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com