Not sure a newbies list would help. They wouldn't help each other
much, lol :) Seriously, it would be another list for us to join, and I
bet a lot of the participants in here wouldn't care about it. Just use
the 'daily digest' option and don't read what you don't want to,
that's what I do.

- ricardo