I have a table in which the first column is the row number (always from
1 at the top to 100 at the bottom) so no matter how the other columns
are sorted that first column should be the 'rank' for that particular
sort.

Is it possible to do this with tablesorter? Could I change the values in
the first column after tablesorter did it's work?

I see how to disable sorting on the first column but that is not what I
want.

Could someone suggest another way to achieve what I want?

--
"Everything that you can imagine is real." -- Pablo Picasso
    Rick Pasotto    r...@niof.net    http://www.niof.net