Hi,

anyone has any suggestion. Earlier, I have created  a form using php
and mysql which will store the data in the db and will display thanks
message right there without refreshing the page. Same way, I am trying
to show two images here, which when clicked show increase the count in
the db and then show thanks message..

please help me out.

regards
pragan.