I only heard about this one, looks a bit different from Mootools but
much smaller:
http://www.danwebb.net/2008/1/31/low-pro-for-jquery

Though I wonder if it's possible to port the whole Mootools
implementation to jQuery? You can maybe keep some parts of Core,
Native and Class, and hack it to work with jQuery ... now that sounds
like a whole new framework :)
I don't know Mootools that much at all but maybe it's not as hard as
it sounds...