I have superfish dialed in great except for two little issues.

1. In IE6, whenever I hit the back button after clicking on a button,
the button (along with the dropdown) appears with the highlighted
color. Almost as if something is set to remind the user where he/she
is coming from? I want to disable this.

2. How do I make it stay on the highlighted color per section? Right
now the highlighted button goes away and you have no way of knowing
what section you're in. Is there something built in already, or will I
have to set variables with conditional statements per section?

Thanks in advance!