Rick, I don't think Ricardo meant to be "damning". Your response was a
bit harsh. Perhaps English isn't his native language, or perhaps he
typed his response in a rush without thinking about the wording.

I find that I think the best of people's motives and it makes things a
lot easier (and it's usually right). Fighting fire with fire just
leaves more burnt.

Anyway, back on topic...

Karl Rudd