Hi, I've made a website with a shoutbox and a login form for admins,
the thing is.. I want the login div to update when i type in a
nickname in the shoutbox and vise verca, which it acturally does when
nick is typed in on shoutbox but not the other way around.
When the logout button and the welcome message apear in the login div
it doesn't respond.
I also want the content of the shoutbox to update on an interval but
unsure how to do this.

just to make things even harder I've made an restriction on the
shoutbox. if a sertant nick is used you have to type in a password,
but when the password field should be showing after typing in the nick
i just goes back to type in nick.

And when/if there is a message displayed, ect. floodtimer is triggered
meaning you have to wait 15 sec between each post on the shoutbox it
should come a red message right over the message input field, which
only is visable for a split second before its back to the message
input again.

you can see the page at: www.exhale.no/divcool/

Hope someone can help me with this, I've been at this for a while and
its getting really annoying not finding the right combination.

Thanks in advance
eXhaLe